We offer the laying of wearing course / screed for floor leveling of subfloors around Denmark.
Areo lays the following floor materials via pump truck:
- Cement-based floating mortar – also called thin plaster.
- Anhydrite – is gypsum-based and shrink-free.
- Foam concrete – lightweight concrete filler that is easy to handle and makes fewer demands on structures.
Areo daily capacity is the following:
- Liquid mortar/thin plaster and anhydrite – we apply up to about 55 tons per day.
- Foam concrete – we lay up to 125-135 m3 per day, depending on the thickness of the floor.
- The pump truck itself carries up to 23 tons – if the need is greater, a bulk truck is sent with the remaining tonnage.
We have specially trained craftsmen in our flooring team.
– also possible to be delivered ex hose.
Why choose Areo Undergulve A/S?
With a solid experience in laying subfloors, we are able to customize and plan most efficiently. The work is carried out by trained floor installers. Therefore, you are assured that the job will be done correctly and, above all, efficiently. This makes the planning process easier in terms of when other parties involved in the project should start.