Areo is looking for a floor fitter for private customers
AREO A/S are experts in seamless flooring. We apply synthetic coatings in polyurethane, epoxy, acrylic, floating mortar, terrazzo and sand concrete throughout Denmark. AREO has more than 25 years of experience with joint-free floor coverings, and has, among other things, made floors in the Blue Planet, Your Rainbow Panorama in ARoS Art Museum, Carlsberg and membrane coating on the anchor blocks on the Great Belt.
We have received a lot of attention from private customers with many inquiries as a result, not least due to (our and) the floor’s exposure in the TV program Nybyggerne on Tv2. Therefore, we are looking for a floor fitter who will primarily concentrate on private customers.
FLOOR FITTER FOR PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS
As a floor fitter at AREO, you will work on laying different types of seamless floors such as epoxy, polyurethane, acrylic, floating mortar and terrazzo, as well as grinding concrete. We expect you to have a good hands-on approach and a background in the craft industry. As a floor fitter for the private segment, you need to be extremely customer-oriented and perfectionist. You need to have a strong focus on finish and to deliver a flawless result first time.
You will be part of a team of our experienced and quality-conscious employees who primarily take care of our industrial customers. The work is project-oriented and is carried out all over the country based on our warehouse and domicile in Gjern and Hårup near Silkeborg.
– Experience in laying epoxy or other self-leveling floors – you need to be self-driven from day one
– You are customer-oriented and perfectionist. You don’t compromise on quality and take pride in delivering the best craftsmanship
– Large driving license / trailer driving license preferred (but not required)
– You are flexible, positive, physically fit and motivated
– You live in East or Central Jutland
– You can start as soon as possible
– Full-time permanent position as soon as possible
– Good pay conditions
– A company car at your disposal
– Exciting and varied work with many exciting projects around the country
– A fresh team of colleagues
Application deadline: contact us soon
Send your application to: e-mail: email@example.com, as we prefer to receive applications electronically.
If you have any questions, please contact our contract planner: Knud Madsen on: 51 63 18 85.